Piano Adventures Teacher Atlas
The Piano Adventures® Teacher Atlas
A virtual bookshelf at your fingertips,
plus the support and tools to help you teach effectively.
Use video models for superlative demonstrations of technique.
Craft your lesson plans following in-depth teacher guides.
Screen share to keep you and your students on the same page.
See It in Action
The Teacher Atlas works by streaming instant access to digital editions of Faber publications using any web browser on any device.
“The Atlas continues to amaze me with the level of detail, level of accessibility, level of variety and multi-sensory tools in each page of each unit.”
–C.H., Germantown, MD
The Piano Adventures Method Books
by Nancy and Randall Faber
- My First Piano Adventure® Books A, B, C
- The Basic Method, Primer through Level 5
- The Accelerated Course, Books 1 and 2
- The Adult Course
The Atlas also includes access to:
- The PreTime® to BigTime® Library
Arranged by Nancy and Randall Faber
12 styles at 6 graded levels from
Classics to Disney to Hits
- The Developing Artist Library
Compiled and Edited by
Nancy and Randall Faber
Elementary to advancing literature from Baroque, Classical, Romantic, to Modern
- International Editions, Scales and Chords, additional repertoire, and more
- Faber Technique & Artistry
A “pianist’s digest” of over 150 model videos, including the definitive Technique Secrets with Randall Faber, plus Student Link assignments and an exclusive forum
- The Primer Teaching Guide
A “pedagogy digest” for teaching beginners, including instructional videos from Nancy Faber’s studio, ensembles, duets, and more
- Interactive Piano Adventures Flashcards correlated to Primer through 2A
- Audio support links directly on book pages to hear model performances, backing tracks, and more
- New Creative Improv! An inspiring video library to help you and your students improvise, compose, and create.
All plans include all content and features
These online editions are replicas of the print books. Viewing requires an active internet connection and current membership for access. Reproduction is not permitted. Membership automatically renews each month. Cancel any time. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period.
Please enter a name for your teacher group
(you can always change your group name after signup)
A Teacher Group account has a single owner who sets up the account, chooses the group name, and provides payment information.
When the signup process is completed, the administrator will have access to a dashboard where they can invite group members via email, or with a special signup link. The group owner can also allow other group members to manage the group invitations and member list. Group members can be added and removed at any time. Teacher Groups automatically renew monthly or annually.